Chattanooga Local SEO & Business Listing Service
Local Maps and GMB Optimization
Local Search Engine Optimization works similarly with traditional SEO. Local SEO aims to present results that are geographically relevant to the searcher.
For example: People in Chattanooga search for services they need by typing in search phrases like, “dentist in East Brainerd”, or “house painter in hixon”, or “lawyer downtown chattanooga area”, etc.
With local SEO, small to medium sized businesses can compete with larger, more established companies in a particular area. All it takes to level the playing field is to get optimized for local searches, so that search engines will put your site above your competition for specific, geotargeted queries.
Why Your Business Needs To Be Listed In Google My Business (maps):
- 70% of all searches on Google have local intent
- People read online reviews first to check if a local business is legitimate
- Generate more local traffic to your site
- Businesses at the top of Google search results are thought of as more trustworthy and are seen as the authority in their industry
People no longer use traditional yellow pages to find a business. They visit online local business listing sites to find the company that can address their needs. Examples include GMB, Yelp, Angie’s List, FourSquare, Facebook for Business, and many more. Our Local SEO Service is all about getting your brand or business seen locally and ensuring that once people see your business listing, they’re going to understand what sets you apart from your competitors.
Google My Business Listing Optimization:
- Thorough Competition Analysis
- Brand Presence & Authority Building
- Citation Building – Submission and ongoing synchronization of your business’ contact information in over 55 directories, including Yelp, Superpages, Yahoo! Local and more!
- Photo optimization – Geo-tagged images in your business listings (your competition is not doing this!)
- Locally Relevant Links – Niche & Hyper Local Citations
- Local SERP Tracking Report