Chattanooga Mobile Friendly Website Design
Chattanooga’s Mobile Design Experts
We mobilize your brand.
Your customers have always been mobile, but now they have a mobile device attached to their hands at all times. We’ll give you a hand so that you’re reaching your customers on the various devices they’re constantly using while on-the-go.
Whether launching a new brand or revitalizing an existing one, defining your brand provides the map and compass for getting your brand where it wants to go. How you define your brand will define how you speak about your brand, what your core messages are, and what sets you apart from the competition. Why choose you? A strong brand bridges the gap between who you are and how you want to be perceived and how your audience actually sees, thinks, and speaks about you.
By combining the way you think and speak about your brand with market research and consumer trends we are able to design a strategy that lays the framework of what your brand is and will be and which types and methods of communication will allow it to thrive.
Help your customers with smartphones get the most out of your website with our Mobile Website package. They’ll appreciate the ease of use and quick access to your phone number, social media profiles, location map and page content. Here’s what’s included:
- Customization of your colors, fonts, text and graphics on a pre-existing mobile design layout
- Custom iOS home screen icon for your iPhone users
- Custom background color or texture to match your main website
- Featured header photo at the top of your pages
- Responsive adjustment to landscape or portrait viewing angles when users turn their devices
- Compatibility with iPhone, Android, and Windows mobile devices
- Mobile-specific navigation menu for delivering mobile-targeted content to your customers
- Automatic resizing of blog posts, forms, images, videos, and galleries for optimal viewing on mobile devices
- Social media links to company profiles are easy-to-find in the header below the phone number
- Navigational links are simple for your customers to follow by tapping their thumb
- Google map with a link to your physical location is optional at the bottom of each page as your customers navigate the site
- Text is large enough for average users to view without zooming
- Footer includes a link to view the full website for users who prefer to do so
- Integrated content management system (CMS) for updating mobile content in the same place as your main website
- Desktop and mobile website content synchronization
Mobile App Development
Take your mobile experience a step further and provide your customers with a full-blown native iPhone or Android app that they can download and install. Here are some of the things you can do through a native mobile app:
- Engage customers with an easy-to-navigate and professional mobile app that reflects your brand image
- Affordable for local restaurants, non-profits, professional services, lawyers, hair stylists and more
- Edit and manage your app’s content without needing to learn complicated programming languages
- Send push notifications announcing sales, special offers, and more
- Deliver GPS and QR code coupons to your customers digitally
- Simple, one-touch-calling from within your app
- Collect pertinent customer data like email addresses and contact information
- Your app can be ready in in weeks, not months